Fri, Oct 06|
Dao House Lodge
Powerful Presence - Powerful Connection
Together we will use tools of presence to strengthen our ability to create opportunities for stillness, reflection, and observation. As the witness, rather than the actor, or reactor in our story, we can reduce stress, and increase connection to our rich internal world and with one another.
Time & Location
Oct 06, 3:00 PM MDT – Oct 08, 1:00 PM MDT
Dao House Lodge, 6120 CO-7, Estes Park, CO 80517, USA
About the event
Your ticket includes:
- 3 days and 2 nights lodging at the lovely Dao House Lodge Retreat Center
- 4 guided all level yoga sessions (60-75 minutes in length)
- 60 Minute nutritional seminar focusing on how nutrition impacts our ability to feel present and connected
- Mindful opening and closing sessions that show how the art of slowing down can easily enter everyday practice
- All Meals and non-alcoholic beverages* including organic coffee and tea service in the morning, and tea service throughout the day
- Saturday evening bonfire, tended by the lovely Dao House staff (snacks and non-alchoholic beverages provided)
- Free time to find your own connection and presence to what you need to relax and enjoy yourself.
- Some suggestions: A hike around Lily Lake (a short drive up the road), Exploring the grounds of Dao House, A drive into Estes Park (about 10 minutes), Reading, resting, conversing, the skies the limit...
What is not included:
- Beer and/or wine are available through the lodge at an additional cost. No outside alcohol is allowed while using common areas of the lodge and it's event spaces.
- The horseback riding experience is optional and requires additional cost of $85 per rider plus tip to the Wrangler. This will be coordinated 2 weeks prior to arrival to ensure we get the reduced group rate.
- Day or annual pass into Rocky Mountain National Park (including Lily Lake) find information here https://www.nps.gov/romo/planyourvisit/fees.htm
During this retreat we will take time to escape, relax, and bask in the beauty of nature and her lessons of presence to discover or uncover tools of connection meant to "ease the haze" of the dazed and confused state.
Opening Ceremony & Restorative PracticeLady Washington